Please note: If you wish to book a course above 1.3 in either the main or children pathway please contact Stuart Gray our Coach Development Officer before booking – email@example.com to discuss your development pathway and funding.
For other courses follow the steps below:
1) Access the SFA website and open the tab – Coach and Volunteer > Coach Education: http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/sfa.cfm?page=3616
2) Click on the course that you want to attend. If you have any questions or wish to discuss your development contact Stuart Gray our Coach Development Officer before booking – firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Scroll down and select the venue that you would like to attend. We are in the South East Region, but you can pick a venue out with this area if it is more convenient for you.
4) When you click on the arrow next to the venue you will be taken to another screen. You will need to login, if you already have an account or set up a new account. Once you have done this complete the application and make the payment for the course. Remember to tick the Quality Mark box if it is there as we are a Quality Mark club and can benefit from reduced fees.
5) Claiming the expense of the course – you can be reimbursed the full fees by emailing Steve Thurlow – Stephent64@gmail.com and asking for an expenses claim form. Once you have completed this return it and Steve will either organise a cheque for you or make an electronic transfer of the funds to your bank account.